Tissue paper & gift bags

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Oh, another tip on gift bags.

I use plain ole' brown (or white) paper lunch sacks to give gifts in. Especially at Christmas. They can be easily decorated with paper cut outs, stamps, stickers, markers, etc. This is great for kids to do. I just fold the top over about 2", punch a couple of holes, thread ribbon through the holes and tie.

I always use these for my homemade gifts. Stuff them with individual wrapped mini breads, cookies, candies, whatever you like.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
great idea punkin
I needed 10 holiday bags for Nicole's preschool. was going to the dollar store and grab some, $1 each...but now I am making them with brown paper lunch bags and me and Nicole can decorate them. Very great money saving idea! THANKS!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
great idea punkin
I needed 10 holiday bags for Nicole's preschool. was going to the dollar store and grab some, $1 each...but now I am making them with brown paper lunch bags and me and Nicole can decorate them. Very great money saving idea! THANKS!
Glad it helped! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My sis and I did this(cloth gift bags) one year and they were adorable! AND, can be used to dispense plastic shopping bags for reuse, if you put the draw strings on both ends of the bag.