told hubby ain't happening!

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I saw pics of a local high school couple who had matching camo prom dress and tux. So lovely--not!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Won't show dirt..... I'm not a big Real-Tree fan but trucks tend to get real dirty, real quick if you are using them around the farm, so a seat cover that shows no dirt, no dog hair, etc. is a real plus. What do YOU want to use? Maybe you could place the pics side by side and let folks vote on it? :D

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Won't show dirt..... I'm not a big Real-Tree fan but trucks tend to get real dirty, real quick if you are using them around the farm, so a seat cover that shows no dirt, no dog hair, etc. is a real plus. What do YOU want to use? Maybe you could place the pics side by side and let folks vote on it? :D
Now there's an idea!! :thumbsup

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
camo prom dress and tux...holy cow

196_18pcs-kt-new-hello-kitty-in-love-car-seat-cover-552ee.jpg

nah, just kidding

I haven't checked yet. He came home after getting it and started surfing the net for camo covers....me, I did laundry and made dinner and all that :lol:

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Do the seat covers come in pink camo? That would be cute, and flashy with the red truck. And girly. Might keep DH from borrowing it!

Dreaming of Chickens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I know how you feel. When we first got my jeep my DH wanted to put a lift kit on it. I'm only 5 ft tall, so that would be a problem. He also insisted that he needed to put New Orleans Saint's stickers on it just like he has on his cars. I told him to keep his hands off my Jeep!!!! If he wants that stuff he has his own cars he can do it to and that if I found any kinda crap on my Jeep that went on without my asking for it he was going to find "I love scapbooking" stickers all over his cars. And I did mean allllll over.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Speaking of lift kits.....my sis and I were returning from a trip to PA the other day and pulled into a gas station to refuel. A HUGE truck pulled up next to us, jacked to the max with the floor board of the front seat coming up to chest height on an average woman(me). Know what else this truck had?

A handicap status sign hanging from the rear view mirror. :th :smack

What was his handicap? Giganticism?