Tony is Fine! Great Heart!

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
:bun :bun :bun :woot :woot :woot

:weee :weee :weee

:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Oh Karen I am so happy for you & Tony too!!! What a relief that is to know his heart is in such good shape. Now hopefully they can find out what the problem is & it will be something simple to cure. Still praying for ya!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
THANKS SO MUCH YA'LL

I love all the "yippee" dancers and bunny dancers out there! LOL

Tony is to be off his feet for 2 days, no heavy lifting etc. and his groin area is swollen etc......AND HE IS MILKING it for all it is worth.

I wake up and he says, hey, babe, I need the remote, a tall glass of water, and my cereal. I didn't even have my eyes open hardly....hmm....slave for 2 days but that is cool!!!!!!

Nicole is a little peeved...LOL...she wants to go riding in her jeep and he said to go get mommy, she'll do it with you----then the "I don't want mommy, I want you to go!" came out and the tears..HA HA HA....oh well, I will be jeeping wtih her...she can come into the pasture when I feed the goats today.

THANKS AGAIN---the relief is sure felt in the house! :celebrate

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wonderful news! Praying that further tests reveal a simple little thing that can easily be cared for so that Tony can get on with life in good health. It's no fun when you don't feel your best.

Sounds like you'll have an exciting 2 days.LOL I'm sure he's worth it.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
That's great news, FC! I'm so glad your hubby is OK!!