Tools of the trade: plumbing

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Part of being self sufficient is being able to repair your own things. Im going to do a small series on tools and such. This is the first

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pipe reamer and wobble wedges! Who knew? That's pretty cool - great video. Thanks for that.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

Part of being self sufficient is being able to repair your own things. Im going to do a small series on tools and such. This is the first
That's pretty helpful. It just came in a little late. I already purchased a brand new shovel. Before I got the idea that I can just improvise the broken handle.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
those old videos dont exist anymore. if someone clicked the link it would go nowhere. ????

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

Since we are about DIY. can someone show me DIY on face masks? I think this will be extremely timely.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

I would love to learn more DIY. Like I have rabbits and I want to make a home for them. I don't want to buy a home. I want to make One.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
pretty easy. Utube it. make a cage then hang it under some shade and build a roof

Latest posts