Tornado north of Columbus

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Anyone affected by the tornado north of Columbus, OH? It was on the news that there was a tornado and that there could be more.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We're good here. I haven't heard of anything major in terms of damage . The storm got intense fast and we had heavy rain and lots of thunder and lightning for awhile. Second time in a week we've had the sirens go off.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
We're under a tornado watch right now, its been a wild week - we have had our sirens go off a couple of times, once for a lightning fire and once for a bad car accident, my hubby had to help cut a couple out their car on that one! The fire call wasn't as bad, the lightning came with rain so it helped to keep the fire contained.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i dont think we are even going to get any rain! dang - we really need it.

i had lunch with a friend who was telling me that during last week's tornados their neighbors were standing on the front porch watching debris get sucked up into the air!!!!

wow!

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We got rain early morning and then late morning but nothing serious. We could use more rain too. I was hoping we would get more rain this evening but it is obvious that we won't.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
We got a wee bit of rain this morning, and really quick 5 minute shower this afternoon, but nothing else. Not even any wind.
We need more rain here badly........there are cracks in the flower beds from being so dry.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Nothing around here that I am aware of. We had some off and on rain earlier today.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is safe there!! Wow! We had a little bit of thunder...a bit of rain..not nearly enough...but I will take what we can get now!

mamagoose

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have a house in the neighbourhood with a big branch on it's roof. It was really windy and lots of lightning and a good amount of rain but no tornadoes thank goodness! My daughters grandma called to make sure we were ok. Yes I had the flash lights and rain jackets and moved the dinning table to the hallway. People say I worry but if they knew about the stacks of food they would clearly realize they don't know the half of it :).

Latest posts