Tornado warning

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We just heard a Tornado warning on the emergency broadcast, but we didn't catch which area!!! Now we're trying to find out if it applies to us :ep

I'm staying close to the bathtub :lol:

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Found out it's for the Oakland & Berkely area. We are north of San Franciso! Whew, but I do know lots of folks in those areas. Hope no-one gets hurt. We're used to earthquakes, not tornados. :ep

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

I check my weather with NOAA (i'm a registered spotter! :p ), just click on close as possible to where you are, and it will bring up a smaller map with your city etc.. you can click on that too and it will bring up your forecast and any warnings in your area.

Stay safe!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Thanks for that info wildsky, I did find it on the weather station. But nothing more was announced about it anywhere. I guess nothing came of it. It was scary for the moment though.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
They said on the news tonight, that a funnel cloud was spotted in the East Bay, someone sent in a picture of it. Cool, but only since it didn't touch down. ;)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Crazy weather these days. I saw pictures of the water spouts down near Orange County.

Be safe!!

gina

Latest posts