UFOs This Week

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Waiting to see if they show up?

I want to know what all these people are seeing in the skies right now.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
yea us farmers always get the shaft, even from aliens
flattening corn crops etc...don't they know how hard we work? :lol:

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Im not sure about corn but in the other grains the flattened harvest remains alive and harvesable, but granted with more work

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I sure hope one lands in my back yard. Maybe they would bring some sense to this world.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread!

Here is my take: People have been trying since the dawn of man to prove the world is ending soon. I just don't think it is gonna happen now, but things could certain worsen from the present conditions! As far as alien invasion, my thoughts pretty much mirror maf8009 and a couple others, so I'll just say amen to their comments.

Everyone has a video camera in their phone or digital these days, if there were very many aliens flying around we'd have tons of footage of it. There seemed to be more of that BEFORE we all had these cameras as opposed to after, for what it is worth.

That being said, I'm sure there is life of some form out there in the universe, why would it be unique to this planet? But I doubt the average Joe is going to discover it.

Blue Skys

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think there is a lot more distraction that goes along with eeryone having fancy camera phones. They are all on facebook, or texting. Too busy to take a look up at the sky to see whats up there to take pictures of... Just a thought.

DuppyDo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mackay, your not alone, lots of people likely want to know exactly what they are seeing up there right now..! I don't know, i guess its not that important to me.Thats why i figure i'll deal with it when and if they arrive. Like i mentioned though,i'm sure their is something out there, i really don't believe we humans are the only life form in that vast outer space. I just hope they aren't mean and like eating humans,or plan on raising/herding us like some kind of livestock to feed on...! Now thats scary..! The way humans are going on earth these days, we'll probably kill and destroy ourselves before they reveal themselves anyway...!

Latest posts