Urban's Journal- It is no more.

flossy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
Me and Zach got our marriage licenses today! :weee

And my rennet came in the mail today too! Now to whip up a culture this weekend and start making cheese! :pop
Hey thats so awesome. You must be getting so excited now!!!

TxCountryMom

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
Me and Zach got our marriage licenses today! :weee

And my rennet came in the mail today too! Now to whip up a culture this weekend and start making cheese! :pop
Congrats to you and Zach! I assume you will let us know how your cheese turned out? What type are you making? I have some rennet but have yet to make any cheese. Maybe yours will inspire me to get in there and do it to it!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
I am getting really nervous about the wedding. :hide
:lol: GOOD! I am far more worried about people who are NOT nervous about getting married. A good dose of terror is a wonderful sign ... usually that means people are taking those vows seriously. A great thing in this day and age of paper and lawyers.

I was SO mad at MY hubby when we were first planning to get married. We had a BIG argument about love. I wanted romance and show and blow and HE wanted serious, small and quiet. He INSISTED that love was NOT a noun. Not something you either had or did not have. LOVE was a VERB. Something to be done, acted upon. As a foolish young thing (17) that hacked me off. It was obvious to me that I had love for him. It was a NOUN! :rant

We agreed to disagree and went on with the wedding. He, by the way was 21 and for the record .... he was right. Love IS a VERB. He has proven that to me over the last 29+ years. I wish you both the same fortune as we have had. Working together on that VERB that is love. :D

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just want to add my congrats on your impending nuptuals.

I agree with FF, btw. It's a life changing experience and deserves a little nervousness. I was shaking so hard on the way to the JP (yep, we eloped) that I could not drive, DH had to.

I'm a Dr. Pepper addict too... :hide I try to limit myself to 2 cans a week, but it doesn't always work. Why can't someone figure out a recipe for a drink that tastes like DP without all the crud? :lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I saw some rennet for sale at a grocery store I normally don't visit and grabbed it. I need to start experimenting too. Cottage cheese you say...hummmmmmm