Urban's Journal- It is no more.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Be sure to check your spam/junk folders, and good luck Nichole!!! I wish I had your gumption when it came to telling teacher's what's what.

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:hugs hang in there! we had to do the whole living with family thing when we were building our new house... and it took way longer than planned... it was awful... I was almost in tears or ready to exploded like every 5 mins because of all of it! But your dork is right! trying to do too much all at once it only going to stress you out even more if that is possible...

Hope all goes ok with your class... then you can start dreaming for your future :love

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
Your trying to do too many things at once. Work on one at a time so you don't lose your freaken mind and if you get stressed, booze is always an option. :lol: He's such a dork. :rolleyes:
But a smart dork!

I hear you about winter finally arriving, it was 19 degrees last night at the McHomestead :ep Rolled out of bed at 5:30 expecting chicken, pig & goat-sickles, they just gave me the stinkeye and slept another half hour or so.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Your trying to run too many programs at once and your hard drive is about to crash. I suggest you close some out, focus on one at a time and re-boot if you have to.
:thumbsup

I :love nerds :D