Vacation!!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
GardenWeasel said:
If money were no object I would love to eat my way through China, Mexico street stalls and rural Italy. Alas all my vacations center on food. Kinda realistic though not in this economy, I would love to revisit New Orleans and could spend a week eating at dim sum houses in San Francisco. Used to be a chef and it never got out of my system.
I think ANY vacation should be an 'eat your way' vacation... I love food, and love different food. Somethings I find hard to eat (like the dim sum chicken feet... if they didn't look so much like chicken feet I could do it)

I'd love to plan a vacation based solely on the food I would eat :) Probably to the same places GardenWeasel had listed.

Hoosiermomma

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
{But if I were able to take one, I have a lifelong dream. I would like to take a year and buzz around North America in a mid sized RV. Vermont in the fall. Alaska and Canada in the summer. The deep south in the spring. Wyoming in the winter. I would like to do historical research on each major destination and all those in between. I also have a wierd notion about visiting oddball attractions such as the largest ball of string and the Cadillacs buried along old Route 66. I am a strange duck.}

I think this would be a great trip to take. I would add though that I like to visit each nascar track and see at least one race there. I would also love to visit Australia, and Africa as well. We can't go on vacations b/c of the kid's activities as well as our animals.