Video--BEAR goes too far!

Lesa

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Too cute! That guilty look reminds of the dogs expression!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Lesa, yea the look on his face is so funny...like, huh, what a person up there, hmmm..should I leave, uh, yea I should LOL

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I loved that!
This one might be better in the section for funny stuff. More people might notice it there. Everybody here seems to like their entertainment.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL that is true
It is a bear so I thought hunting :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I can't watch the video due to dial-up but, since the thread says bear, I'll add to it.

I saw an enormous black bear on my way home tonight!!!!! :ep I thought someone's big angus cow had gotten out the fence, but as my truck progressed closer I realized I was looking at a bear whose back was about even with the hood of my truck....he had to have been 500-600 lbs or more. He was fat, rolly polly and tall! Standing in the middle of the road, broadside....what a lovely, beautiful animal.

My first really big black bear sighting, in real life, since I moved up in these parts. I've seen several smaller ones but the big ones are really, really hunted hard here and so don't usually last long enough to get that big.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Bee- Glad you got to see him. Very cool. :)

Since you can't see the video yourself- I'll tell you what happened. The black bear was walking in the woods, sniffing out everything. The guy must have eaten something up in the tree stand, cause the bear sniffed more near the tree. Then he noticed the ladder that went to the tree stand and climbed most of the way up.

The hunter said "what you doing up here" to him- then repeated it, so the bear would realize there was a human near. Mr Bear looked really confused, backed down the ladder and loped off. He looked back up once like "why was he up there", then went away.