Vitamin C - How To Use It

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Mackey,

Thank you. I am amazed that you helped your son through a couple bouts of viral pneumonia! I was just wondering yesterday, you know, before doctors were readily available did everyone just die when they got pneumonia? What are the old fashioned remedies for cases of modern day pneumonia?

I can't remember if the nutritionalist was a classical homepath or not. I just remember by the time we were done with the first and second appointment, my daughter was taking 15-20 pills per day(herbal, yes but?!!) I tried this for 4 months and quite frankly couldn't afford it anymore and saw little to no difference. (My ex, her father, was not impressed with the fact that she shleped over a suitcase worth of herbal capsuels either. He always thought I was weird to begin with.)

Now my neighbor at the time recommended this nutritionalist-- whom she used exclusively to treat her sclarederma (sp. police--I know this is wrong.) but she was independently wealthy.
I am very open to a homepathic route, but is it going to be affordable?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
What are the old fashioned remedies for cases of modern day pneumonia?

I can't remember if the nutritionalist was a classical homepath or not. I just remember by the time we were done with the first and second appointment, my daughter was taking 15-20 pills per day(herbal, yes but?!!)
Clearly you were not seeing anyone who does homeopathy.
Homeopathy is the old fashion cure for many diseases if people had access to it. Once upon a time in this nation there were at least 17 homeopathic hospitals across the nation. Now none. thanks to the efforts of the AMA. It is a very popular form of medicine in Europe, - especially Germany, France and England...as well as India. very big in India and Mother Theresa used homeopathy in her clinics.

You can read about how homeopathy works here:

http://www.healthsalon.org/80/homeopathy-explained-part-one/

http://www.healthsalon.org/92/homeopathy-explained-part-two/

It can be expensive. I paid about 300 dollars to get my acid reflux condition cured about 2 years ago. But what would be the cost if I had not done so? especially to my health? from the use of drugs and the diseases they bring on? Prices vary from homeopath to homeopath. I had chronic constipation once....really bad. It was my first visit to a homeopath in 1976. He cured me on my first visit. $100 which I thought was a terrible burden at the time...not nearly as heavy as the burden I had been carrying though :lol:

My boy friend at the time sufferd from a parasite he picked up on a visit to Israel. He had had night sweats and periodic diarrhea for several years that no other doctor could figure out. He was cured after 2 visits.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Mackay said:
big brown horse said:
What are the old fashioned remedies for cases of modern day pneumonia?

I can't remember if the nutritionalist was a classical homepath or not. I just remember by the time we were done with the first and second appointment, my daughter was taking 15-20 pills per day(herbal, yes but?!!)
Clearly you were not seeing anyone who does homeopathy.
Homeopathy is the old fashion cure for many diseases if people had access to it. Once upon a time in this nation there were at least 17 homeopathic hospitals across the nation. Now none. thanks to the efforts of the AMA. It is a very popular form of medicine in Europe, - especially Germany, France and England...as well as India. very big in India and Mother Theresa used homeopathy in her clinics.

You can read about how homeopathy works here:

http://www.healthsalon.org/80/homeopathy-explained-part-one/

I would do it for $300! I was already in the hole over $500-600 and I didn't see any big results. And for my 10 year old to take so many capsuels. It finally just felt wierd.

I would love to pick this topic up again tomorrow. Yes, I would love to have your help on finding a good classic homepathic.

Again, THANK YOU for everything!

http://www.healthsalon.org/92/homeopathy-explained-part-two/

It can be expensive. I paid about 300 dollars to get my acid reflux condition cured about 2 years ago. But what would be the cost if I had not done so? especially to my health? from the use of drugs and the diseases they bring on? Prices vary from homeopath to homeopath. I had chronic constipation once....really bad. It was my first visit to a homeopath in 1976. He cured me on my first visit. $100 which I thought was a terrible burden at the time...not nearly as heavy as the burden I had been carrying though :lol:

My boy friend at the time sufferd from a parasite he picked up on a visit to Israel. He had had night sweats and periodic diarrhea for several years that no other doctor could figure out. He was cured after 2 visits.