Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Am not...i am perpetual yuckness the last few days :p I took today off with just a bit of shopping to get dog food, and cooking. I feel like I have run a marathon just having done those couple tiny things. This weather sucks too. Tomorrow promises to be MUCH colder, and Monday is gonna be a beast! I'm not leaving the house, may not get out from under the covers! Indoor projects may get tinkered with at the most, everything else.....will be waiting when I get there. Mother nature is a horrible evil troll. DH had my sympathy grouchiness today though *giggles* even the dogs rolled their eyes at him...better him than me today :p I haven't the energy. I felt better this morning, but that could just be bc I slept till like 10:30 like a lazy bum....DH's fault, he didn't do his usual bouncing around the room getting dressed routine and wake me up this morning. He has been working on the cars most of the day. I managed to fix us some lunch and lay around after a few errands. I did go out and help him get our car up on the ramps. Then he broke the plug out of the radiator :lol: and came in fussing about stupid car manufacturers and their ignoramous design flaws and I just looked up and said "so quit" and so he did ;) It has just been one of those days today folks. DD's car got fixed and is running great now, and the truck got a few maintenance type things done to it. No idea what to do about the plastic drain plug for ours...I'm thinking bubble gum *snort*

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
I had one of those days the other day and almost had one today but the bf managed to get things moving along about noon.
Still didn't get as much done as we wanted but it was better than nothing...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh "those days" lol.
got the hatches battend do for this wicked winter!? lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday was my "off" day. I swear my feet felt like they weighed a ton and I barely had enough energy to walk across the yard...

I gotta tell you though - being married to a nurse is sometimes a hazard, lol. He would NOT stop checking on me last night...took b/p, kept feeling my pulse.... argh! So, I went to bed early and slept like a log...felt great when I woke up - so all is well!

Hope you get your energy level back....and that you stay warm and dry!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sometimes getting that sleep is the best thing you can do.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Our low for tomorrow night is 0.....um....somebody call Old Man Winter and tell him to BUZZ OFF! I aint made for that kinda temps! :( I needs some sunshiney goodness STAT! :lol:

I still have no energy today, but i made some AWESOME muffins for breakfast, tasted just like cinnamon rolls without all the hoopla of actually making cinnamon rolls :D Then I went and got some newspapers for the coupons, filled the truck(OUCH!!). I am heating soup for lunch, while lazily wrking the Sudoku out of the paper :p Next stop....a million coupons to clip and deals to find. Shopping though...will be whenever this dang cold moves OUT! We don't really need anything this week anyway. I'm freezing in the house...sitting here with hubs big heavy jacket on trying to stay remotely warm :p