Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Us too bro *sigh* I'm ready for above freezing to stick around a bit already! At least we haven't got a coating of that white junk around here ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We are going to get some more tonight, the state salt trucks were out spreading when I was heading home after work.

The news says Lake Erie is 60% covered in ice. Just a little more and the lake effect snow machine is turned off.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
i bet it gets more frozen by the end of the week lol! I hope they don't call off school again tomorrow!!!!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Haha, inpatients, huh? Lol
When my ex was hired by his current company it took then 3 months to get their stuff together, which was all corporates fault. They we're ready to hire him but the higher ups weren't cooperating. It was Well worth the wait for him because I'm the almost 4 years that He's been with the company he has almost doubled his salary.
How it comes through quick and works out well!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I hope so too, but still no word yet. They aren't in any hurry, the job is not scheduled to begin until the 24th....*sigh* so we wait. and wait. and plant impatiens...and wait some more :p Meanwhile I am NOT on schedule to get the things done I want to get done in 2014, and they are majorly messing up my mojo here!!!

Anyway, got the pig a husband today. She proceeded to bite him and thoroughly whoop his hiney. Then she calmed down. She better. If she isn't going to cooperate with my plans....we may have to have some discussing of other options. She has to earn her keep!!!

Ah the teenager got reminded today she is a child still. The school would not give her some paperwork necessary for her to acquire her permit. One call. They called her to the office and handed it over. She got upset..."Well WHY could they just not give it to ME?!" she said...I swear she doesn't understand she has not as much say as she thinks she does, because she THINKS she is an adult and can just demand whatever she wants lol! She came in here yelling at her daddy earlier...GRRRR, that has GOT to stop! Needless to say, she has gotten on my nerves a bit today. Not too bad though. Not even near as bad as she used to by a long shot!! But, I did call her down over her raising her voice to him. That is SO disrespectful! HE did not wash HER clothes correctly. Really. My momma would have slapped my teeth down my throat for that mess :lol: Crazy hormonal little brat she is at times I tell ya! Sheesh!

In other news, we had SUNSHINE and 50 degrees today :D :D I enjoyed errands very much due to that simple change of scenery ;)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I started washing my own clothes well B4 then. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I'd put my clothes in the hamper, and my mom didn't wash them. So I had to do it myself if I wanted clean clothes.

It's warm here as well. Only problem being, it's also wet and windy!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My driveway is a mush pot it's so wet here...UGH! Seriously, 8+ inches deep of limestone crush and run....and your foot sinks down a half inch when you step on it. I have NEVER experienced a mushy driveway prior to this last round of storms and freezing weather. It's kinda funky...like a gravelly jello mold :p

Not much to report here. just the usual boring stuff. The pigs did finally calm down and stop fighting and were happily coexisting this morning :) Beyond that, pretty much the same around here.

I really don't allow DD to do her own laundry. She is too wasteful with the detergent. I had allowed her to do her own for a bit, but then I went in one day to find ONE shirt in the washer, and the setting on high...so she wasted a ton of water, a FULL measure of detergent, and tossed it in the dryer by itself for good measure to waste a ton of electricity while she was on a roll. I can't afford for her to do her own laundry, and she does not listen about conserving water/soap/electricity etc. so she is banned from my laundry room indefinitely :p Anywho, yeah...can't win for losing on that one.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Right now, my horse field has boot sucking mud. I can't park in the parking area cuz I'd get stuck. The soil at home has more sand in it, so I don't have the same problems here.

I can't imagine having a child do laundry that way. But then again, my kids' way of doing laundry was to take everything they had dirty and jam it in the washer-regardless of how it was supposed to be washed. :hu

Latest posts