Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Oh no we got him finally. It just took forever! I sold uncle my best meatie doe to go with him. They'll make a lot of meat for him.
Is he gonna breed them?
yeah i got him into meaties :lol:
Yeah, I just was confused if maybe he was gonna eat the adults.........

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Is he gonna breed them?
He's eatting their offspring. That doe is preggers now, so he should have kits in 29 more days, and meaties in about 12 weeks. He loves rabbit meat!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
He's eatting their offspring. That doe is preggers now, so he should have kits in 29 more days, and meaties in about 12 weeks. He loves rabbit meat!
I like rabbit too. Its good. Im waiting on babies to arrive should be next week sometime......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I like rabbit too. Its good. Im waiting on babies to arrive should be next week sometime......
I wish DH would cave in to eating rabbit already. I get tired of hauling pig and cow home from the store :p I want to do all my shopping in the yard eventually ;) I'm wearing him down :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Well I have to get my family to try it too...but hopefully they will if I disquise ti mu ha ha ha ha..........

I want to be able to have all our groceries from the yard too but you are probably closer..........

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Well I have to get my family to try it too...but hopefully they will if I disquise ti mu ha ha ha ha..........

I want to be able to have all our groceries from the yard too but you are probably closer..........
If he'd ever get a job.....I;d have more time to process without him knowing :lol: I'd have him hooked on it in no time.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:

If he'd ever get a job.....I;d have more time to process without him knowing :lol: I'd have him hooked on it in no time.
I hope to get them on it. Probably in fried form :drool

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
All I'll have to do is make my buffalo sauce and tell him it's hot wings...he'll be hooked ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
i like stuff on sale, too, but, hey, to each his own. lol