Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Just got home. Snowing like crazy, thankfully it's not sticking to the ground.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I just got sat down myself. It has been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day around here with the moving, hauling steel, cooking, animal feeding, and gardening junk. I'm beat! I may have to go to work tomorrow.(new job :D ) I'm glad! I need the break!! :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
No, just an ongoing little side job is all. I dunno how long it will last or anything, or if I will even get to start tomorrow for sure, but looks like I may be back in the lawn care/gardening for others business soon :hu Things just get dropped in my lap sometimes, this was entirely out of the blue. It's not like I'm not busy, or seriously looking for work, or even extra money right this minute. It just appeared out of nowhere. :lol: A lot of good things tend to happen like that ;) So I said sure! :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Cool!!! Like I said earlier, who needs ebay?!!!
:lol: I needs Ebay!!! :p I am hoping to make enough money this summer we can kinda kick back a smidge this coming winter. Winter makes me nervous. I can make money in the summer, no problem. I guess God knows what I was thinking ;) Between this, garden, farm sales, steel, and other odd jobs...we may be onto something! I do love the work I have gotten into. However, I am currently quite tired. We did a LOT today. I helped SIL all day, and hauled a few things over for myself, hauled off a load of steel, and cooked a HUGE dinner, then went back over there and worked a bit in the yard doing prep for tomorrows chore list since it's the last day we'll be allowed on the property. We have to get done, so I went around tying up loose ends this afternoon until dark. Came in got a bath, and zoned out in front of this laptop for a bit. I'm about to take hubster to bed though...poor guy is worn out, snoring on the couch already :)

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, wanted to warn you that I nominated you for Swag Mom...you could use a vacation on someone elses dime! ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
Well, wanted to warn you that I nominated you for Swag Mom...you could use a vacation on someone elses dime! ;)
Well ......tag, you're it, cause I nominated you back!!! :gig Wouldn't it be awesome if we won!!!! One of us could get first place, and the other get second place, and we would both get a trip :woot I think we BOTH could use it ;) Thanks for nominating me too :hugs You're so sweet! :)