Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Windyhillfarms said:
I may not post much in the journals because I feel almost as if I shouldn't until I know people better and have been here longer, but I'm here, confused and kinda lost, but I'm used to that feeling so just sitting back and trying to see what comes of it (or what I think "it" is) and then decide if this is truly what I first thought it was when I found it or not ...

Here's hoping tomorrow brings more open minds to the whole situation and perhaps following of the wise and sage words of dac
Thank you windy.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Can I just say that this whole thing is freaking me out?!!!

One person who has left this forum has, in the short time I've been on here, already given me help beyond measure.
I really enjoy coming on here, learning new things, getting strength to try new things from posts from people who have done it and tell about the results.
Now everybody seems to be leaving! (OK, everybody IS an exaggeration, but it FEELS like it.)
This just stinks!

Why don't they have a stamp your foot and throw a tantrum like a toddler icon? That's what I need right now

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm also freaked out. What's going on?

This site is so helpful to so many people. I don't understand!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We have issues with authority :lol: and apparently authority has issues with us :rolleyes:

This really reeks, and yeah EVERYBODY is an exaggeration, but it is alot of the more helpful, more visible, more knowledgeable folks who are leaving and it irks me when folks can't admit wrongdoing so that everyone can move on with life.

This is my sounding board, where I vent, where I can say what I feel, even in anger and frustration and nobody takes it seriously enough to think I really MEAN all of what I say. They just point and laugh at me and say "Oh she's on a rampage again hehe!" I use this place as a coping tool so I DON'T REALLY say what I think sometimes IRL because I'd totally stay in a heap of trouble if I did. :lol: And now.......it's disappearing little by little and I AM MAD ABOUT IT! :rant Let's face it, I get to be mean on here, and I don't get to call DD a vicious little brat in real life when she pushes my buttons. It HELPS me to say it here so I can control my anger with her when she's being rotten and not ground her into oblivion instead. :hu

You people get back here right this minute so I can rant openly and viciously :old I KNOW some of you are still reading :p

Anyway.....I'm off to a conference this weekend. I won't be back till Sunday. I am working on getting everything packed up and ready for leaving this afternoon and wanted to check in to see if the family is all still mad at each other and not speaking. :barnie Nothing has changed. All of you who are arguing, and ditching, and ESPECIALLY the one who started it, should be ashamed of yourselves. :lol: I hope you're happy you're ruining my life with this "divorce." :smack :gig

You're all big fat meanies!!! Yeah...I SAID IT, now what?!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow I got only bits (and I mean small bits) of what the heck is going on......do you all pm and email each other all the time about every single little thing that goes on this board? truly, I don't get it. The 'backstage' stuff is way past me LOL LOL

but I agree....it just seems so over the top right now and I don't have a clue, that hey, everyone just stop OK :lol: :lol:

I have to laugh cause I do not know what is happening and it drives me batty but then again, maybe I am best to stay away from all the backstage drama????

ugh, I don't know what the heck I am typing :p :p

slow down Wanna. it does always come around and all is fine. I have been on this board since it darn near started, this has happened before, will happen again, but always, truly it comes out OK. if we all don't go insane over it!

dacjohns

Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
We have issues with authority :lol: and apparently authority has issues with us :rolleyes:

This really reeks, and yeah EVERYBODY is an exaggeration, but it is alot of the more helpful, more visible, more knowledgeable folks who are leaving and it irks me when folks can't admit wrongdoing so that everyone can move on with life.

This is my sounding board, where I vent, where I can say what I feel, even in anger and frustration and nobody takes it seriously enough to think I really MEAN all of what I say. They just point and laugh at me and say "Oh she's on a rampage again hehe!" I use this place as a coping tool so I DON'T REALLY say what I think sometimes IRL because I'd totally stay in a heap of trouble if I did. :lol: And now.......it's disappearing little by little and I AM MAD ABOUT IT! :rant Let's face it, I get to be mean on here, and I don't get to call DD a vicious little brat in real life when she pushes my buttons. It HELPS me to say it here so I can control my anger with her when she's being rotten and not ground her into oblivion instead. :hu

You people get back here right this minute so I can rant openly and viciously :old I KNOW some of you are still reading :p

Anyway.....I'm off to a conference this weekend. I won't be back till Sunday. I am working on getting everything packed up and ready for leaving this afternoon and wanted to check in to see if the family is all still mad at each other and not speaking. :barnie Nothing has changed. All of you who are arguing, and ditching, and ESPECIALLY the one who started it, should be ashamed of yourselves. :lol: I hope you're happy you're ruining my life with this "divorce." :smack :gig

LIKE :thumbsup

dacjohns

Reaction score
Farmer,

The backstage stuff keeps a lot people out of trouble.

I think (hope) it will all settle down in a day or two and everything will be back to its normal abnormality.

cabinchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:

:( I think I'm the one who started it and I am so sorry :hit I had no idea this issue would blow up like it has :ep

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Farmer,

The backstage stuff keeps a lot people out of trouble.

I think (hope) it will all settle down in a day or two and everything will be back to its normal abnormality.
oh boy Dacs if the backstage stuff keeps one out of trouble, I need to get into it then...but clearly I don't know HAHA