Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
cabinchick said:
:( I think I'm the one who started it and I am so sorry :hit I had no idea this issue would blow up like it has :ep
:hugs :hugs :hugs

You ABSOLUTELY did NOT start it, please don't feel bad. There was no reason for the situation to go the way that it did.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
cabinchick said:
Wannabefree said:
We have issues with authority :lol: and apparently authority has issues with us :rolleyes:

This really reeks, and yeah EVERYBODY is an exaggeration, but it is alot of the more helpful, more visible, more knowledgeable folks who are leaving and it irks me when folks can't admit wrongdoing so that everyone can move on with life.

This is my sounding board, where I vent, where I can say what I feel, even in anger and frustration and nobody takes it seriously enough to think I really MEAN all of what I say. They just point and laugh at me and say "Oh she's on a rampage again hehe!" I use this place as a coping tool so I DON'T REALLY say what I think sometimes IRL because I'd totally stay in a heap of trouble if I did. :lol: And now.......it's disappearing little by little and I AM MAD ABOUT IT! :rant Let's face it, I get to be mean on here, and I don't get to call DD a vicious little brat in real life when she pushes my buttons. It HELPS me to say it here so I can control my anger with her when she's being rotten and not ground her into oblivion instead. :hu

You people get back here right this minute so I can rant openly and viciously :old I KNOW some of you are still reading :p

Anyway.....I'm off to a conference this weekend. I won't be back till Sunday. I am working on getting everything packed up and ready for leaving this afternoon and wanted to check in to see if the family is all still mad at each other and not speaking. :barnie Nothing has changed. All of you who are arguing, and ditching, and ESPECIALLY the one who started it, should be ashamed of yourselves. :lol: I hope you're happy you're ruining my life with this "divorce." :smack :gig

You're all big fat meanies!!! Yeah...I SAID IT, now what?!
:( I think I'm the one who started it and I am so sorry :hit I had no idea this issue would blow up like it has :ep
I really don't think it was you.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
cabinchick said:
You most certainly did NOT start it. It started and ended out of view of the public. I assure you, it was not you.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Hmmmm looks like I picked the wrong time to be gone at National Convention................

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Hmmmm looks like I picked the wrong time to be gone at National Convention................
I know! I was away on vacation and church retreat in NC. I had to hear about the drama offline.

Don't worry, WBF, you are still cared for and prayed for.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
moolie said:
cabinchick said:

You ABSOLUTELY did NOT start it, please don't feel bad. There was no reason for the situation to go the way that it did.
Agreed!

:hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
moolie said:
cabinchick said:

Uh X like a million! YOU did not start it! THEY know who they are :p