Wanted: Muscovies in Middle Tennessee

1stepcloser

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello. I have this over at Back Yard Chickens but thought I would try here. Anyone know of any Muscovies near Clarksville, TN? I have been haunting Craigslist but everyone is a minimum of 2 1/2 hours away (one way). I am hoping to find someone closer to home. The ducks would only be for pets/pest control. Thanks!! :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
we have a lovely bunch of 5 -- but in Columbus, Oh....

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
we have a lovely bunch of 5 -- but in Columbus, Oh....
Oohh what colors? and how old? and do you know their sexes? and are you offering them up for sale? :p

1stepcloser, maybe we could figure out a ducky transport! :p

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
they are about a month old and we are THIS CLOSE to being able to tell the sexes (based on size)! they are so cute - we call them our 'stampede of cuteness' when they come running.

we had a total of 30 ducklings this summer - we were chock full o' ducks! we sold most of them and then we had this batch! yikes! this clutch will be the traditional black (with some khaki) and white highlights.

should be ready soon!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
they are about a month old and we are THIS CLOSE to being able to tell the sexes (based on size)! they are so cute - we call them our 'stampede of cuteness' when they come running.

we had a total of 30 ducklings this summer - we were chock full o' ducks! we sold most of them and then we had this batch! yikes! this clutch will be the traditional black (with some khaki) and white highlights.

should be ready soon!
OK, well, when you know, I may be interested in a girl! I have a black and white male and a blue white female. I think another girl would be nice! :D

Do you normally raise muscovies?