was test, now...City meets Country...an SS tale

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
.....if this had been an actual test, you would proceed to your nearest emergency blah, blah, blah.........

:D :frow Hi, Morel! Lovely to see you! How's the kids? Hubby? Home coming along? :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
8 days till we move in! I am soooo looking forward to getting out of this tiny cottage and having some of my own things around me again! And I can't wait for spring...it is going to be sooo nice to start with an empty landscape and put all my SS knowlege into making my own little peice of paradise in town. I am really going to miss the wide open spaces and privacy though.

Glad we don't have to chop and pile wood anymore though...Sleep well Farmer???

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Waite! There is a test!?? Im not feeling so well...can I do a makeup test?? :/

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
On another BB I am on whenever someone deletes a post we turn it into a one line story- everyone adds a line to what has come before. Usually starting with "Once upon a time..." I think it drives the moderator mildly batty.

We could start our own SS story

Once upon a time there was an unhappy city couple, tied to their condo and the condo association wouldn't allow chickens or pigs. They decided...

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
8 days till we move in! I am soooo looking forward to getting out of this tiny cottage and having some of my own things around me again! And I can't wait for spring...it is going to be sooo nice to start with an empty landscape and put all my SS knowlege into making my own little peice of paradise in town. I am really going to miss the wide open spaces and privacy though.

Glad we don't have to chop and pile wood anymore though...Sleep well Farmer???
:th

It might turn into a real thread.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
valmom said:
Once upon a time there was an unhappy city couple, tied to their condo and the condo association wouldn't allow chickens or pigs. They decided...
that since the restrictions did not specifically mention goats they would raise a goat and pasture it in the grassy quad. Some of the neighbors . . .

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
...didn't like the goat climbing on their barbecue grills in the middle of the night, and...

Latest posts