Wasn't sure where to post this...but look!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I recieved my catalog in the mail yesterday...and I am feeling like a kid at Christmas. Its Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds. Go to www.rareseeds.com and get yours! They have GREAT prices...on some really hard to find seeds.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I keep this catalog on my table since it looks so nice. I'm impressed by their selection, too.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I purchased my 2009 seeds from them :p I jumped the gun and ordered them last October HAHAHA

:D

Catalina

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I just got my seeds from Baker's Creek yesterday!

Edited to add: I took my catalog to work and everyone wanted to look at the "pretty" seed catalog.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Great company, I have ordered from them.
When I joined Seed Savers there were seeds that weren't offered but Baker's Creek did carry them. The plants grown from their seeds were robust which I can't say the same for all catalogs I have ordered from.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My catalog is on my night table. They have such a selection I can't decide what to buy. we are planning a trip to Missouri this June. I hope to visit the village. The young man has such and interesting story. It really looks like such a neat place. :D

Catalina

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
My catalog is on my night table. They have such a selection I can't decide what to buy. we are planning a trip to Missouri this June. I hope to visit the village. The young man has such and interesting story. It really looks like such a neat place. :D
Order your seeds soon! They are selling out fast!

I just got my order yesterday and they were sold out of one item that I ordered.
They are so cute - they stapled 2 $1 dollar bills and taped 2 quarters to my order, as a refund.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Catalina said:
Order your seeds soon! They are selling out fast!
Thanks for telling me this! I received my catalogue earlier in the week and I have it in the living room where I have been enjoying thumbing through it. I will get my order together this weekend!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I went and checked them out. Looks like they do have some great seeds, but they are not sending out any more catalogs for 2009 unless you pay for them. But you can sign up for 2010.