Water shower for Quail (Like a baby shower but for wells)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
ohiofarmgirl said:
whooot! but i'm using about a cup of rum.. not a tablespoon... heck...amateurs!
Is there more rum going in the cake or into you? ;) You don't need any help with that cake do you? :D
Hey with all us gluten free people on here, who needs the cake??? :lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dad used to drill wells - his business card said "Have Rig Will Dig".
My brother and I used to love to go with him. When that water and mud spewed forth, it is a kid's heaven. We would come home looking like mud puppies.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
Hey with all us gluten free people on here, who needs the cake??? :lol:
I have a feeling the cake got skipped anyway. :lol:

Quail -- I know what you mean. We had some well work done a few years ago and the waste of water nearly killed me! Especially because it was at the end of summer and summers are dry around here.

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tres Leches cake is the BOMB! :celebrate I'd always passed it in the grocery because it was "ethnic" :duc. Now, before ya'll get mad at me :smack, I am expanding my dietary boundaries since then and remember, I was raised on Nabisco, Kellogg's and Kraft (and oh so many others :hu). Anyway, one day I figured why not try a "Mexican" cake, after all, I'd had torte's from Germany, various pastries from France, etc. OH MY GOODNESS!!! :drool Let's just say that my family (and extended family) has had this cake multiple times since. It is guaranteed to put at least a pound on you per serving though. LOL