Ways to loose belly fat

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I gotta do something... I dropped another belt hole. Need to decide on bibs or suspenders? But what I really need a bigger ass.

Sounds like you are in the early stages of NOASSATTALL, a disease that is afflicted on usually elderly people, but can show up in younger people. It progresses to the point where each butt cheek resembles a deflated balloon, wrinkled and droopy, with a hole between them. Overweight people are generally exempted from this condition, but it has been known to show up later in their life. There is no cure.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This condition can be greatly complicated by secondary diagnsis of bulbous abdominal protrusion. BAP can be caused by various diagnoses, including but not limited to: pregnancy, beer gut, ascites, metabolic disparity of caloric intake vs. expenditure. The latter can often be cured by various measures, the most drastic of which is bilateral arm casts which fix elbows at 0* flexion.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
CC, I think that some of it drifted up here to Maine.
Well I'm glad it went somewhere useful. Trying to tip a loaded upright freezer with my wife this evening. Yeah I thought Icould do it easy. But no I struggled and said to my wife, I thought I had the ass to do this. Then Bay's words came to mind, NOASSATALL.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Moving a loaded freezer? A real challenge -- even with an ass! :lol: With NOASSATALL -- just what were you thinking??? :idunno😁

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I would consider tipping a loaded freezer to be not a wise choice, no matter what the hind side looks like. Good recipe for warping the body, resulting in poor door seal in future.

Yeah I agree 100%... Luckly we I got it moved with nothing hurt. Moving a fridge from the barn to "man cave" later this afternoon. I'll be taking most of the heavy items out first since it's a long walk with a hand truck.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well I'm glad it went somewhere useful. Trying to tip a loaded upright freezer with my wife this evening. Yeah I thought Icould do it easy. But no I struggled and said to my wife, I thought I had the ass to do this. Then Bay's words came to mind, NOASSATALL.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: