we got baby goats!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
went to the sale barn yesterday. the first baby goats were all white alpine billys and we passed on them, then they brought in 20- 3/4 nubian and 1/4 boar nannys. we got 2 light tan nannys 1 has a big white spot on her head. (the kids named them bambie and natasha). then later they had another batch of billys come threw and they were 3/4 boar and 1/4 alpine. we got one that is white with a tan head and shoulders. ( his name is baaaaaaab- bob but longer) gave $20.00 each for the nannys and #10.00 for the billy. will see if i can get pics on here. they can jump the baby gate to the kitchen and can get on the couch and coffee table.

we also went friday to a friend of a friends house and picked out 3 female hair sheep babies. and our friend is giving us a little ram babie she is bottle feeding. (unrelated). all will come home in about 6-8 weeks. we could have pulled the babies from the moms but for the same price we we can pick them up when weaned. figured it would be a better start to leave them with moms.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! I was hoping there were pictures :(

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
finaly got a home computer... now to figure out the picture thing. lol

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nice bargains but your gonna be one busy bunny lol! bet those goaties are keeping your thouroughly entertained though lol

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
4137_goat1.jpg

did it work?

it did!!!:ya
this was on the way home. got to love extended cab trucks.:lol:
4137_goat2.jpg

oh and did i forget the red heeler? my daughter sat and was petting a red heeler puppy while my hubby was paying (they were selling them) and i went to check in with him. and when i got back my daughter had the puppy and the amish lady was gone!!! she told my daughter to babysit the puppy. come to find out they left. thanks lady:barnie so now we have a red heeler puppy also.
4137_goat3.jpg

on my rabbit feed and laundry soap buckets...
4137_goat4.jpg

on my recliner eating my coat...
4137_goat6.jpg

sleeping in my chair
4137_goattom.jpg

bob telling daddy he is hungry!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Cute kids and pup!!! :love They're adorable!