We have a new member of the family!!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We had a Family Christmas Party today and this sweet, stray black cat was lurking. And we have been wanting a cat since ours died a few weeks ago.....so introducing Sage

1419_sam_2539.jpg

Its a young girl......she pooped on me when we were bringing her home :rolleyes: but she knows where the litter box is now.........

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
How cute!!! Great name, BTW! :D Congratulations! You are the proud father of a tuxedo cat..did you know they have their own website and you can put your cat on the US map and your cat can correspond with other tuxedo cats?

Fixed? Hope she is a great mouser, BB.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Lovely!!

There is an orange tabby that is adorable that has been hanging around the barn lately, very very shy. There are already 2 barn cats, but there used to be 3, the third died more than a year ago (she was VERY old). I keep telling the other two girls that they need to decide to like this tabby, but the other night the tabby and Diamond (the Queen Bee cat) got into an argument under the house and nearly scare the two of us to death!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
How cute!!! Great name, BTW! :D Congratulations! You are the proud father of a tuxedo cat..did you know they have their own website and you can put your cat on the US map and your cat can correspond with other tuxedo cats?

Fixed? Hope she is a great mouser, BB.
Thanks! I love cats!

No she isnt yet she is about 4 or 5 monthes old. I hope she is a good mouser too. We are going to get her a friend soon, hopefully a tabby. I love tabby cats!

And her name isnt Sage anymore its Ivy, the cat and the girls just over ruled me!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Nice name, and congrats on the addition Buffy :)

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! To you, and to Ivy, for picking a great new home :). I love tuxedo cats ... well, OK, I just love cats! Don't leave that spay too late; little girl cats can produce kittens when they themselves are still very young - babies having babies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
After Christmas because of money but she is indoor until fixed........

Duker17

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I never thought I was a cat person, until we had a mice problem. I thought, we'll get an outside cat-that will keep the mice out! Well leave it to me to find a pregnant cat that had SIX babies. Those cute little fur balls turned me into a cat lover, and now we keep a minimum of 5 at all times. No mice though... :cool:

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congrats & bless you for giving her a good home, BB!

I have 2 tuxedos, Sneakers & Amigo. :)

Latest posts