We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
He hates political and religious threads? :D

Bubbling, we have a freeze on those kind of threads because people cannot help but get all rowdy and brody when they are mentioned....can't seem to conduct themselves as adults, so Nifty says NO, you cannot have them....now go play with some silly putty!

:lol:
Was this aimed at me? if so, no, he's just laughing cuz I spend so much time on here. Now my kids keep asing me--what's your post number?

As for me, i don't like to participate so much in debates as I do to just read them. my theory is -its better to be quiet and be percieved as a fool, than to open you mouth and remove all doubt.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
journey11 said:
There's one or two going on TEG. Anytime you put the word "government" in your thread title, it will draw attention. ;)
OK, you knew I'd have to run over there and see....

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
freemotion said:
journey11 said:
There's one or two going on TEG. Anytime you put the word "government" in your thread title, it will draw attention. ;)
OK, you knew I'd have to run over there and see....
Thats funny because the moment I read that, I opened up TEG. :lol:

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I gotta bow out of the party. Everyone else is in bed, and I gotta go too, or they will all laugh at me, and say I have an addiction problem.
g'night y'all

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Beekissed said:
He hates political and religious threads? :D
Bubbling, we have a freeze on those kind of threads because people cannot help but get all rowdy and brody when they are mentioned....can't seem to conduct themselves as adults, so Nifty says NO, you cannot have them....now go play with some silly putty!

:lol:
Was this aimed at me? if so, no, he's just laughing cuz I spend so much time on here. Now my kids keep asing me--what's your post number?

As for me, i don't like to participate so much in debates as I do to just read them. my theory is -its better to be quiet and be percieved as a fool, than to open you mouth and remove all doubt.
No! That was the explaination for Barred's howling dog! :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I got in a fight for saying men are slobs and women pay more attention to detail in the Meat Bird section on BYC...but I won cuz everybody knows it's true :p that has been the fight highlight of the day for me.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Amen, sister! You notice there were no women arguing that fact, don't you? Just the men.... :rolleyes:

I'd hate to be their wives....bet they didn't know, when they met Mr. Right, that his first name would be "Always"! :lol:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Oooh! So... Can I start a fight saying the men are supposed to provide and women are supposed to make it worth their while?

Status
Not open for further replies.