We love your fall photos so much . . .

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
. . . that we want to show more of them before winter comes along and puts a freeze on the fall festivities. So Quail and I are considering switching out the picture of the week twice a week, so we can showcase twice as many of your wonderful photos!

But we also don't want anyone to miss seeing any of your works of art, so I will ask Nifty if we can have a separate gallery of past photos of the week. :fl

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
We don't have color change until mid to late November, so we can really stretch this baby out.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I am all for the gallery idea, but can't we just add our photo of the week to a gallery thread as we get the "photo of the week"?

By the way them mushrooms deserve to be there a full week, so don't start that biweekly thing until next week, KAY?! :plbb

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
LOL, BBH. You are safe. We won't start this until next week. :)

I thought we could do a thread too . . . but I wonder if we should have a separate section for that thread? If we all have limited photo storage, some of the photos might get deleted? I'm not sure how that would work, to be honest.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
LOL, BBH. You are safe. We won't start this until next week. :)

I thought we could do a thread too . . . but I wonder if we should have a separate section for that thread? If we all have limited photo storage, some of the photos might get deleted? I'm not sure how that would work, to be honest.
:D Oh, I see...photo storage is an issue I suppose.

"Sourdough Slave"!! :gig Perfect!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I think storage is an issue . . . let's see what the wise Nifty has to say!

:D I AM a slave to the sourdough. :th This week, instead of being smart and cutting my losses and throwing out some of my starter, I baked twice as much bread! :p