Weather Forecast--WHAT THE????

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is my forecast......6-10 inches of snow in NC in December?
this is sooooooooo not us? Christmas a few years ago was a high of 67.
Funny thing is I am racking my brain thinking...prepare, prepare, but I don't have to prepare...LOL...I got everything handled to survive..LOL

____________________who else is getting this possible mess?

Periods of rain and snow showers this morning, becoming snow, possibly heavy for the afternoon. Windy. Some sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.

Tonight: Windy. Snow this evening will mix with rain at times late. Some sleet may mix in. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. 6 to 10 inches of snow expected.

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Tomorrow night: Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
stinky thing is in just a bit I am out on the roads for the day making deliveries to stores and meeting customers with soap orders....UGH

but it is drizzling here and roads are actually warm so nothing will be dangerous truly....BUT ---man, I don't NEED THIS

and if Tony can't go to the market tomorrow or customers won't go...then I have about 20 orders of soap people ain't getting..LOL...just WHY THIS STUPID WEEKEND ya know????? just ticks me off.

Galoshes....lol...haven't heard that word in a bit. yea we sure don't own snow boots down here..haha

global warming---WZ--who in the heck do I blame for that? I want to give them a piece of my mind and I am not holding back! Who is it? tell me? :lol:

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's beginning to look a lot like a white Christmas. :D 2-4 coming here tomorrow. My shopping is done. I'm off work next week. So I welcome it. ;)

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Hey girl, I've got loads of friends and family in NC, and I'm sure you know this is probably not going to happen. A girlfriend of mine is in Garner (near Raleigh) and was out with no jacket this morning. I wouldn't sweat it. I lived there for 4 years, and my dad has lived there his whole life,.....like 3 'memorable' snows and none of them really stuck around for more than a day.

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
OMG FC,..12+ inches here! :weee
Southern WV and parts of VA are going to get hit hard. My sis lives in Mt. Airy, NC.......she is in a dead panic! Not sure how much they are expecting, but anything in that part of the country is unusual. I LOVE IT!!!
:celebrate

BTW,...I don't have to go nowhwere,...thank goodness! So let it snow! :fl

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
for the first time.. i'm NOT a snow hater! we'll get a dusting sat/sun/monday but for now. ok fine. snow. see if i care.

today it will be mild so i'm heading to do the last minute things then tomorrow cold and snow. but thats ok with me - i'll smoke the bacons tomorrow while we have the fire going inside all day. we got a load of maple and that oughta smoke them bacons just fine.

:)

as for who's to blame - isnt it Al Gore??

JUST KIDDING!!

but i do think the whole global warming thing is a big hoax...dang we are just getting colder!
;-)

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
The joys of global warming :gig
Yep...just be thankful you have global warming! Can you imagine how bad it would be without it?

:lol:

Speaking of snowstorms....have you heard about the dumping Copenhagen is getting....during the Climate Warming gathering?

r760902939.jpg

Can anyone else say....irony? :lol:

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Farmerchick- I saw your state's forecast last night, immediately thought of you and wondered if your area was going to get it. From your past posts I knew you'd just be thrilled, lol. This thrilled: :tongue

Here in the snowbelt we got 1/4" a few days ago and see remnants of it between leaves. It's bizarre that you are getting our snow. I want it back, lol!

Latest posts