Weird rash/bite/itching

ThisOldCabin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
It could be any type of bug bite,but I'm wondering if he could be getting a skin infection.I've had that twice from bug bites,one I know was a tick and the other I don't know what bit me.But the way you desribed it sounds very similar to what I had.I got a large red area with itching that kept getting bigger.The second time I was given antibiotics that I was allergic to that made it worse.I hope he's feeling better.Just wanted to share what happened to my bug bites so you can watch for signs of infection.Best of luck.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
ThisOldCabin said:
It could be any type of bug bite,but I'm wondering if he could be getting a skin infection.I've had that twice from bug bites,one I know was a tick and the other I don't know what bit me.But the way you desribed it sounds very similar to what I had.I got a large red area with itching that kept getting bigger.The second time I was given antibiotics that I was allergic to that made it worse.I hope he's feeling better.Just wanted to share what happened to my bug bites so you can watch for signs of infection.Best of luck.
That is what we finally determined.
It is getting better now. We are using an antiseptic soap (thanks Farmfresh!) and dosing with colloidal silver, as well as extra supplements.