What a great find day WOOHOOO

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Everyday I try and find deals and items I can use. I'm self-employed and do a bit of running around. SO, I get to stop and check things out that interest me. Today I ran into a guy that I sold an old 1994 volvo wagon that I bought cheap. The guy lost my bill of sales so he needed a new one. SO, we go over to his house and I make a new one. As I am there he starts talking about work on his house. I see what he is talking about and yes he needs a lot of work. He asks if I do this type of work? I answer yes I do. So as we are going through his basement to see what needs to be insulated I noticed an old cook wood stove. So my curiousity gets me to ask do you use that? He says " nope just sitting there collection dust." I asked if I can buy it? Instead he asked if I can give him a day or 2 helping him on his house and give him pointers on how to fix some stuff. O.K I said No prob here. What a find. WOOHOOO:weee

Same guy has a mt of pallets too. He wants them gone. HMM Some nice hardwood on them. Maybe worth my time to cut'em up and use some for storage floors

Earlier that day I made a deal for a bunch of silver for an old 22 single action revolver I have no use for. :)

Tomorrow I am delivering some boat jacks to a boat yard. The owner of the yard is having me then take back some stuff to his house. Can't wait and see what treasures he has laying around. I have a small boat trailer on my wants list. Fingers cross. please please please. :)

The last week has been really rewarding. I'm taking everyday now as a birthday. Who knows what I'll come across tomorrow.

Now I am bring a list of things I want and need with me on my run arounds. :)

Just want to share