What ads will this thread generate? organic

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Took some deer out of the freezer to make jerky with. Cooked up the scraps and gave them to the cats. Piggy cats scarfed it up. Venison, the new cat food.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of premium brands of dog food, both dry and canned, that are now made with venison. I haven't looked for cat food but I expect it's there as well. This is very expensive pet food! You're being extremely self sufficient providing your cats with your own venison!!

dacjohns

Reaction score
Got some dog food ads. Other threads generate much better ads than this feeble experiment for cats.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Got some dog food ads. Other threads generate much better ads than this feeble experiment for cats.
Now it's a "compare cat foods" link.
My cats were playing with a mouse Sunday morning. Literally playing with it! They had no intention of harming it. They all looked quite chummy.

dacjohns

Reaction score
I wonder how my cat and cats would like a cage or kennel. Maybe I should try a different cat food.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Oh, I WANT one of those outdoor woodburners hooked up to radiant heat flooring and my hot water tank in the winter!! (Ok, two hot water tanks!! We never have enough hot water in my house!)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That was the second ad I got after posting the last one.