What are you doing this weekend?!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i would BE happy if i could have a cool refreshing beverage.. but as it is i still have some kind of virus. so blech.

but i did stand at the window and shake my fist at the snow most of the day. i didnt help but it made me feel better
;-)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I came home to 2 newly hatched chicks, for a grand total of 5, with 3 more screaming for release from their eggs - I don't think they've figured out yet that they and only they are responsible for their own release. :lol:

Also came home to a hungry - but happy- DH. As soon as Becca had left for her own home, he turned to me and said, "What's for dinner."

We had pizza.

Now, relaxing and chillin' and wishing away this white garbage. Supposed to get more snow daily. Daily. That is NOT what I had ordered. :rolleyes:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
xpc, would the drool that comes from your terriers be pibble dribble?
:yuckyuck

Well it looks like I'll be knitting! ;) Yep, it came today!! Meet me down in Buy, Trade and Sell section.

I also bought 6 pressure treated posts that are 7 feet long each (imagine the guy's face who had to try to get them into my Honda Civic :p) to build a piggy-pen(-itentiary) with. (They were on sale too, yea!)

So I will be working non stop on that tomorrow. Hopefully when I'm done, I will have two 10 x10 corrals seperated by a gate so's I can move him back and forth as needed.

When he is butchered I will have a new tilled garden plot thanks to him. :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
thats the way to do it! tell that pig to till baby till!

this is hilarious: piggy-pen(-itentiary)

:)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
RIGHT!

see? ya got the pig hate.... its ok. we all come around...

;-)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
(Hey ofg, do you know how to make pork rinds? Seriously, I love those things! I know the ones you get at the store aren't good for you though, right?)

I'm ready for my refreshing beverage, my snuggly blanket and my couch!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Yes Bee, I was paying attention, and although I'd be grumpy about it, at this moment in my life I'd much rather be getting firewood that sitting in a hotel! I still say I'm coming to your place to live! haha

Today I did a tiny bit of Geocaching, but this darn wannabe-migraine has kept me down today. DH was kind enough to buy me more aspirin and CHOCOLATE! :D So I've been reading about seed drying and storage.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
BBH, I know I saw a how to for pork rinds somewhere recently, I'll go check it out for you.

I actually got to: take Susie and the chicklets outside, go to my Dr apt, do some weeding with chickens and later chicklets under my fingers, take a nice bath, do lots of laundry and it dried on the line (mostly animal related laundry, like dog bedding and chick sheets and also throw rugs), sit and chit chat with SO, enjoy being outside, watch my assorted critters and laugh at their antics. Now I am enjoying being a good sort of tired and relaxing.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Aww, thank you FD! I'll look for it in the recipe section. :D

I'm glad Suzie and the chicks (sounds like a band name :lol: ) got to go out to streach her wings a bit.