What could possibly go wrong?

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Is

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Amazing how blessed we are, truly amazing that God would trust us with the brain and knowledge he has given to us, and hopefully we will respect this gift he has given us, Thank you Jesus is our Lord:bow, and what an awesome God we have:bow. Thanks for sharing

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, there are theories that WE humans were created using DNA from aliens (the ones who created us) and apes. What went wrong!?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, there are theories that WE humans were created using DNA from aliens (the ones who created us) and apes. What went wrong!?
I can state without the shadow of a doubt that I have no apes in my ancestry. I was created by Almighty God in His image. While He gave man great intellect for problem solving, and creativity, I do believe there is also a responsibility for using that knowledge in an ethical manner.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can state without the shadow of a doubt that I have no apes in my ancestry. I was created by Almighty God in His image.
I keep wondering where the half lizard/apes the half ape/people are. No not that guy with the harry back the half ape after thousands of years of us keeping records there should still be the evolving right next to us.
While He gave man great intellect for problem solving, and creativity,
Unfortunately it's being used for great creatively causing problems and recently just weird. Your 3 but you if your a boy or girl that's up to you and we will give you hormone treatments to make it so. 🤢🤮 :he :ep:hit

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tiktok Banned this brilliant young man speaking on the right side of linked video . For his "Proof of God" short video series 1~21. But you can still find posts by others, that contain some parts of his series, this being #4 of the series.

Think the Young Man is lying? Research every word for yourself, draw your own conclusions, know the truth for yourself.

My opinion, after watching several of his short videos, and researching the facts. This young man is a research genius, with an uncanny ability to connect the dots and explain his findings in easy to understand terms.

What could possibly go wrong? A LOT!

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A lot like everything today. You can tell me I have to accept and like what you do. I can not say F off there is nothing wrong with my way and you need to leave me alone and let me do my things my way.

Todays T.V. your not missing out on. I just watch westerns but ALL THE NEW SHOWS AND COMMERCIALS HAVE TO put stuff in front of my children that I don't like or aprove of. But it's wrong for me to say that and right for them to force it onto me and mine. I wonder when I'll get stopped on here and elsewhere.

Latest posts