What did you do to MAKE money today?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hope you sell out and have a backlog of orders when you get home!! :weee

I didn't save any money today, but had to post because I'm excited for you :lol:

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Hope you sell out and have a backlog of orders when you get home!! :weee

I didn't save any money today, but had to post because I'm excited for you :lol:
That's sweet of you :)

The only thing I sold out of was the deodorant, which I thought would be the worst seller. About $700 in sales, total, so I was happy.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
$700 is still pretty awesome :woot

I finally got my check for taking off some copper. They make ya wait 5 days now to get paid :/ It's annoying :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I sat up at the market for 2 hours and sold out of the 50 birds I brought :) I was very pleased everything went so quickly :D

I may have my last pot belly sold as well. :woot

me&thegals

Reaction score
Great job!

Sold 12 1/2 dozen eggs today and making order for 7 deodorants tonight, plus another for soap and lip balm--whoohoo!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am just over 1/2 done with an illustration project. My pre-orders are over $300 now and 2 more weeks to go. Wish me luck! :)

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well I have the wing, tail and hackle feathers of my rouens and all the feathers of my purple guineas and I went on amazon and found they are all quite valueable, if I want to put myself thru the pains of getting them on the market. So a friend of mine will be taking pics and I'll try to sell them all on Ebay. I'll put a good write up on them. She claims that its all in the presentation and pic....salesmanship. Hey....if I can get paid for the feathers, more than I would have for the meat, I'm almost getting paid to eat my own animals.
But in truth, the guinea feathers are quite beautiful. I think they would make some great pieces, if someone puts them in their beadwork or jewelery.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
Well I have the wing, tail and hackle feathers of my rouens and all the feathers of my purple guineas and I went on amazon and found they are all quite valueable, if I want to put myself thru the pains of getting them on the market. So a friend of mine will be taking pics and I'll try to sell them all on Ebay. I'll put a good write up on them. She claims that its all in the presentation and pic....salesmanship. Hey....if I can get paid for the feathers, more than I would have for the meat, I'm almost getting paid to eat my own animals.
But in truth, the guinea feathers are quite beautiful. I think they would make some great pieces, if someone puts them in their beadwork or jewelery.
I would be interested in buying feathers. Can you post a photo?

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
tortoise said:
rhoda_bruce said:
I would be interested in buying feathers. Can you post a photo?
I'll see what I can do for you. Gotta get my kids to help me. I'm just a bit computer stupid, but I'm slowly learning.

me&thegals

Reaction score
Selling eggs--4 dozen.
Shipping 6 deodorants to someone who bought from me at a garden show.