What MORE can happen to me!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
USB port on the CPU died.

Yup, cost me $89 to fix. Come on, ya know.

Too much is going wrong now...getting on my nerves.

It is fixed BUT it makes a humming noise now....it was quiet as a church mouse before, now after the "fix" from Staples....it is humming kinda loud.

Ut oh, means to me it is on its last legs probably....being very old (15 years old at least) I am sure it is time to start saving money for a new one --now! :)

ugh

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FC, question.....are you sure all the screws are in, and in firmly? Are you sure it is all sitting in the tower properly?
Yeah, you better start saving for one. 15 years is pretty old. You arent alone, we need a new one also.
Sorry FC. Stop thinking like that by the way.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
The sun will come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow, therell be sun
Jus thinkin about, tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
til theres none

When Im stuck with the day thats gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say, ohhh

So you gotta hang on til tomorrow
Come what may...

Chorus:
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
Youre always a day away

(instrumental)

So you gotta hang on til tomorrow
Come what may...

(repeat chorus)

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
Youre always a day a--way!

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
You aren't making the title of this thread a challenge, are you? :rolleyes:

I hate strings of bad luck- I start hesitating to do anything for fear of the 5th shoe dropping.

"nuf is 'nuf now.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
FC - Never ask that question. Everytime I ask what else - I get shown a lot more can happen.
It does seem to stack up though. I swanny 2008 seems to have had more downs than ups. I sure am hopeing for more ups than downs in 2009. Think positive. This is the very last thing to go wrong this year.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You're right Roos
time to think positive....I DID buy lottery tickets today...hmm..LOL

yes I did check screws and everything....actually now I am afraid to breath on the thing..HA HA

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:clap

Thanks Dacs

it is true...the sun will shine regardless of what happens to me....:he

guess I can ride out 2008 like this---:fl

fingers crossed and singing a TUNE! I like your songs!!!!!! And, I am dancing with them....:bun

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ETR

the 5th shoe to drop??? yikes...that is too many...LOL
strings of bad luck stink....no way around that! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you're right 2dream

I was chatting with my Dad and said the computer is next to go after the oven...what an idiot I am....setting myself up.

time to shut up! :duc

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
FC, I said this one time also.....and it came true!!! One year I bought a house, my company went on strike 3 months later (right before Christmas), the strike was over in 5 months, but not before my furnace broke down and the transmission went out of my Chevy. I felt just like you...so defeated...and I was trying to laugh through the tears, so I said, "Well, the only thing left to happen is that my dog would die!" I had to put Jimmy to sleep at the end of that week due to cancer. Needless to say, I never, ever said those words again. Funny thing was, our church always picked a family to pray for at random each week....we were the family~ and then all the rain started falling! :p :lol:

Now I have learned that all things work together for the glory of God....it may not seem like it from a human perspective but all things are happening for a reason that we cannot fathom. To teach others how to weather difficulties~with chin up and a smile, to test our faith, to put us in a situation where others can help and receive blessings of their own...who knows? Maybe where you can post it on a forum and someone who does not believe in God can learn about him through you. I try not to second guess Him now...

Either way you want to slice it.....<insert singing along with Dac>..the sun will come out tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar, sun will shiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnne....(gonna hit the high notes now, are you ready?) TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LUV YA, TOMORROW, YOUR ONLY A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AWWAAAAAAAYYYYY! :celebrate :weee Thank you, thank you.. :bow :D

Latest posts