What music are you listening too?

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I love Gypsy! I really do like the older stuff.....some of her older stuff is good but the Fleetwood Mac days were great. The first time my dad heard me cranking up Fleetwood Mac he looked at me like I was crazy! Same thing happened with Creedence Clearwater Revival.....he just didn't know I listened to all that stuff. John Fogerty has some good solo albums too.

Occasionally we'll rock out to AC/DC in the car with the kids but they prefer something they can dance to. :p

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
The stuff with Lindsey? After Fleetwood Mac the cocaine did her voice in. She still sounds pretty good in some of it but not like she used to. I broke down and got 'The Enchanted Works of Stevie Nicks' box set for $40, but it was well worth it.

CCR!
My mom is obsessed with Old Man Down the Road! Lol. Love that song.

Alexander

Power Conserver
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
Alexander said:
Okay, I know I'm probably the only "Metal person" here, but the new Megadeth album is awesome!
Not at all. The new Megadeth IS absolutely amazing. Nice crunchy riffs and the lyrics are outstanding as always. I've got Neurosis, End of Harvest playing right now.
Megadeth's latest is Endgame, WZ.
That's what I'm saying!

Currently listening to the new Shadows Fall album, Retribution (actually been listening to it all week... funny thing is that the November issue of Drum! magazine came today and Jason Bittner - Shadow's Fall's drummer is on the cover). Pretty good album.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Kel, what a switch! :lol:

Acid Bath this morning, oldies but darn goodies, followed by Deftones and some Strapping Young Lad. Then a little Dead Kennedys and Garvey just for flavor :D

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
I like all kinds of music, so what ever I put in the cd player or pull up on the 'puter works for me. :D

This morning I am listening to George Szell and the Cleveland Orchestra - it is an old cd. Mozart and Beethoven match the rain we're getting. :D

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
:) I love this..I thought I was learning alot about ya'll from the book thread! This is better! This morning I am listening to the wonderful sound of rain and thunder....

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
keljonma said:
noobiechickenlady said:
I like all kinds of music, so what ever I put in the cd player or pull up on the 'puter works for me. :D

This morning I am listening to George Szell and the Cleveland Orchestra - it is an old cd. Mozart and Beethoven match the rain we're getting. :D
So does "Singing in the Rain" and I do believe it's Gene Kelly that sings it (well in the movie he might be lip singing, but I'm not sure I even have the right name!)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I have been on a Nugent streak lately......

StRaNgLeHoLd and little bit of the Great White Buffalo! :bow