What's for dinner?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Birthday was the 25th. She just was busy so it got sent a touch late. She's made penuche since she was a teen so we'd get some around Christmas growing up. She hasn't made it for everyone for years.

It's my Great Aunt's favorite candy so she makes it for her birthday some years.

Hubby hadn't had it before. He doesn't like nuts in fudge but he says he'll make an exception for this as the pecans just blend in.

Heck Mom still occasionally makes divinity. Her humidity is perfect for having it turn out proper except in summer.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I had a small bowl of raisin bran

if you have strange dreams tonight you'll know why. :)

tonight's dinner was half a bowl of macaroni and tomato chunks, some butter on that, then another half a bowl of hot chocolate (same bowl) and a squirt of hot sauce. a few orange slices, some cheese and crackers and a few carrot chunks. i really want to eat an entire huge candy bar or something else super sugary and fatty. i had a good workout this afternoon shovelling so my body really wants some fuel instead of being forced to burn off some fat this evening. instead i'll have a glass of water and brush my teeth. for someone who's having an oral craving brushing your teeth might do the trick.