What's for dinner?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@milkmansdaughter that sounds delicious!

Keeping it real over here, my family did a big barn cleanup today and some winter-prep barn projects, and i burned the beans I was planning to make chili with. I had ramen for supper, DH and kids had frozen pizza.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night was mac and cheese with peas mixed in (except for DD, who thinks that's gross) and leftover corn on the cob. Tonight is leftover mac and cheese and a pork roast I just threw in the crockpot.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I picked up a flank steak that I'm broiling, with roasted asparagus and a gravy of sauteed mushrooms and garlic with cream.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Chicken pot pie. From scratch, I forgot why I don't make this very often! It only took half my day, lol. Good thing I made enough for at least 2 meals (likely more). Then for dessert we took the extra pie crust, rolled it up with cinnamon and sugar and it's going in the oven after dinner. Mmmm

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yum!

I think I'm gonna gather up all the leftovers and have a buffet, lol! But, I did make some homemade chocolate pudding from goats milk and fresh eggs! And, I'm going to make some zucchini fritters to go with. :drool

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For me -- fried up some of my AGH pork chops!! Little garlic and some dark red to clean skillet & sauce chops. :p Plus a baked potato loaded with butter. Haven't hade one in a long time!! Good!

I love pie crust rolled with cin/sgr !! YUM!!!

Latest posts