What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Had chicken & dumplings a few days ago. Used some of my home canned chicken so faster to do than usual. Nice! Tasted great. Tonight a beef and bean wrap..texmex style.

Been cold and real windy out last couple days...I've been eating all day, last 2 days. Get cold, eat! Hoping for some warmer weather!!!!!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night was cabbage and English peas in bacon grease with the bacon crumbled over the top. I'm wanting a pork roast, but need to thaw it. Maybe I'll cook one Saturday, tomorrow BJ goes to the doctor for a check up. Tonight, I have no idea, guess I'd better open the freezer and stupidly stare at the contents.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Last night was cabbage and English peas in bacon grease with the bacon crumbled over the top. I'm wanting a pork roast, but need to thaw it. Maybe I'll cook one Saturday, tomorrow BJ goes to the doctor for a check up. Tonight, I have no idea, guess I'd better open the freezer and stupidly stare at the contents.

aka the frozen stare... :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we had bean soup from the freezer today. well at least i did. i think Mom is saving hers for tomorrow. salad for dinner. nothing too fancy really, but some days that's quite ok with me... :) then i fell asleep too early... so now i'm awake. grr... ah well... :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a stuffed pepper from freezer meal fare last night. While in there I took out a container of chili for tonight...plus a PKG of bacon. Will cook that to eat some and slightly undercook some for quick MW finish on other days. Yep, need to eat from freezer because both are packed!! I try to keep things in top frig freezer for immediate use but it's too full to add more. Need to eat more, I'm overstocked! 😁 good idea.

Latest posts