What's for dinner?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Collards that were living in the garden an hour ago with chicken sausage and some absolutely zero carb cornbread. :hide Ok - I cannot tell a lie, lol. It's a gazillion carbs per slice, but I'll take it anyway. Oh, and I burnt the top of it because I set the toaster oven on broil instead of bake... :old

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Eh it happens here. Saturated soil + wind + trees = bad. We drove around and there were a lot of uprooted trees as well as downed branches. Someone down the road had their rail fence blown over. Posts uprooted and all.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That sounds delicious and reminds me that I have some shredded zucchini in the freezer. Enjoy your lunch!

It was amazing! Didnt expect it to be as good as it was haha.

Today I made an omlette with mushroom, bacon, parsley with sliced spring onion on top. And another soup with mushroom, bacon and baby kale (from the garden) to have later. As well as some cherry tomatoes and apricots to snack on that my neighbour dropped off for me this morning :)

Oh, and I made a tray of brownies to return the favour to the neighbour, but he left for his weekend roadtrip before they were done. So, all the brownies for me!

Latest posts