Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lunch today was beer and pizza
Yup, had a free for all...LOL
rare, but I love it every now and then.

sweetproserpina

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Leftovers from dinner last night - fajitas- homemade tortillas with sour cream, just made salsa (yum!) ground turkey, sauteed onions and peppers, garden tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.

And for dessert it was peach ice cream cones at the festival this aft.

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Lunch today was beer and pizza
My perfect meal!! :)

Today's lunch will be egg salad on whole wheat, an apple and some tortillas. And water. However I am working til 10Pm and also pack a dinner. Sometimes I get crazy and switch the meals...

SO the other choice will be peanut butter and preserves on whole wheat, yogurt and water.

either way, simple, homemade and slightly boring.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
UGH on having to work til 10 pm.....I feel for ya! Is that overtime? Do you get caught working late alot?

I am so happy I am stay at home now.....yea I worked every day of my life up til 3 years ago I got to quit when I had Nicole....LUCKY me big time.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
BRUNCH today was Waffle House.
ugh...it was ok...cheese omlette from "real?" eggs, haha, and some bacon. Nicole and Tony ate giant waffles! On the road today so ate out. I prefer homemade food actually, especially when it comes to eggs! My own are better!! :)

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh I miss Waffle House! We ate their often when we lived in GA... it was next to DH's work.

I fall into "what's lunch?" category today. Got too busy w/ inegrating new chicks that I forgot about it. Just ate a handful of cheez-its. Not very satisfying!