What's for supper???

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Fresh beef liver, smothered in onions, with a side of mashed 'taters and gravy. As a matter of fact, I AM a hillbilly. :old

Next!!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Pot roast is cooking in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots in a mushroom gravy... will add a salad when I get home from work :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:
Pot roast is cooking in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots in a mushroom gravy... will add a salad when I get home from work :)
That's tomorrow's menu.(except no mushrooms due to the fact that my son does not like them, and if they are touching anything else, he will not et them--KIDS! (and he's 13!!!)) I got the deer roast defrosting in the fridge right now. YUMM!

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm still not able to stand up and cook and we have a late doctor's appt today so we're actually going to eat OUT!!! Something we haven't done in I can't remember how long.
I do want to throw in a little word of praise for my 12 year old who has taken all those cooking lessons right to heart though and boy, has she fed this family well while I've been out of commission.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
I'm still not able to stand up and cook and we have a late doctor's appt today so we're actually going to eat OUT!!! Something we haven't done in I can't remember how long.
I do want to throw in a little word of praise for my 12 year old who has taken all those cooking lessons right to heart though and boy, has she fed this family well while I've been out of commission.
Yay for Lor and Greg's dd!!!!!!! I could onlyhope my kids would pull through for me if a need arose.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Homemade potatoes au gratin. To die for - I had some for lunch!

I'm not sure what else. :S Maybe BBQ chicken?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
:clap

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No idea, but the kids just walked in the door from school and they are sure to be ravenous so I better figure it out fast.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
I dunno stuffed peppers I made from the garden last fall.

BBH is having this for dinner tonite. :drool

912_bad_dog_photos_006.jpg

:plbb

ETA I am in so much trouble BBH is gonna beat me with a broom.