When do you know it's time to jump ship?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Strange how life works... My second oldest son does the same work as I do, but for a different company. Over the years, I helped guide him into the position with some tender loving care and sometimes hard knocks coaching. He was just promoted to manager. Which I'm really happy and proud of him for. Management is not my gig, but he enjoys it 😁.

He called me up today, to tell me about his reporting chain, promotion, budget, reports etc... and then he asked me, if I would come work for him? Imagine the old man working for his son. I have a really big decision to make now, don't I? Life is so strange sometimes... Me calling my son Boss, I'm liking that a lot.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like it's time to crank on an for more money. "look, here's the deal. yall gotta get the money right! I'm starving to death over here"

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The place I work just let all the temps go. The company we are doing work for right now is in Bankrupcy - they will come out of it and have work for us again, just not in the hear future. Looks like it may be time to jump ship here...