Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
BarredBuff said:
There a lot of people in costumes out there and if you pulled at there soul long enough theyd show themselves, then you have true ones who you need not pull at their soul because you can tell from the outside the workings of their soul and spirituality.
This one made me ROTFLMAO. You have no clue at all about me grasshopper.
I am not one to wear my beliefs on my sleeve, but I also don't let them get trampled upon.

Its never the cards your dealt, but always how you play the hand.
Its true though with other religions as well, if they are true and dedicated to it you will notice the outcome. Its not exclusively Christian. It can Pagan, Muslim, Jewish, or whatever you are.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay now all you folks have NO reason to complain anymore. I just got a NASTY PM and I'm not afraid to say who did it. MsPony!!!!!!! She's the one!!! She smeared horse puckie on me and threw it at me, and I have some in my hair :somad I didn't know just cause her name was MsPony she had a arsenal of gigantic horse poo to throw on me. I bet none of you got horse poo oozing out of your inbox. Can someone pass me a towel? And a can of air freshener....UGH what a mess.....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Maybe Ms. Pony got tired of us beating a dead horse? :D

Just sayin'..... :D
Is that what that smell was?! i thought it was just my inbox.....bury your horses people :rant ya'll are stankin up the barnyard!!!!!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Beekissed said:

Is that what that smell was?! i thought it was just my inbox.....bury your horses people :rant ya'll are stankin up the barnyard!!!!!!!
troublemaker

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
Beekissed said:

troublemaker
You rang? :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.