Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm watching the Santa Clause.

OK, who wants it? I can dish out more than most people can take, I just need an opening.

ETA: Anything I say that may offend someone should NOT be taken personally. I have been known to go over the top at times.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
I'm watching the Santa Clause.

OK, who wants it? I can dish out more than most people can take, I just need an opening.

ETA: Anything I say that may offend someone should NOT be taken personally. I have been known to go over the top at times.
Pansy... watching the Santa Clause....I aint skeered of nobody that watches Santy Claus movies. I bet you're wearin them footie pajamas too aren't ya? Is Mr. Teddy watching with you too? Ya'll got warm milk and popcorn with the husk picked off?

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I LIKE Santy movies, and pansies. You got a problem w/that. At least I'm not out there in the rain chasing little fluffy bunnies. What a wuuz. If you REALLY want to chase something, go chase a bear or something. That would be more impressive.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
I LIKE Santy movies, and pansies. You got a problem w/that. At least I'm not out there in the rain chasing little fluffy bunnies. What a wuuz. If you REALLY want to chase something, go chase a bear or something. That would be more impressive.
Aint no bears round here...I done killed em all :cool:

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Ain't none around here either. They're all skeered of me. They KNOW I'd go for them w/nothing but my bare hands and teeth.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Ain't none around here either. They're all skeered of me. They KNOW I'd go for them w/nothing but my bare hands and teeth.
Hm..bare hands and teeth...I never even had to touch em...just give em that LOOK and they had a heart attack right there and i hauled em on home over my shoulder.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
You like to make things hard on yourself dontja? I just tell em where to go, and they go all by themselves. You need to learn to work smarter, not harder. But then whadda ya expect out of a foo foo bunny chaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.