Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Amen to that, Animal farm!

SKR8PN, I knew it wasn't me...I don't send nasty PMs. ;) I find it to be bad form to say something mean in private that you wouldn't utter out in public. Not to say I don't reply to nasty PMs sent to me, but to send one? Nope. Not worth my time to stew in private...I like to get that venom out of the blood stream. :D

"christian" was it to kill them for their land and for their beliefs?
I don't know who assumed it was Christians driving the Indians from their lands, but it can safely be assured they were not Christians. That's like saying all mechanics are dishonest, all lawyers are crooked, all men are complete idiots because the majority of those I've known fit those descriptors. Just because someone rises up and says, "I'm going to do this and this in the name of Christ!" does not exactly follow that he has Christ's stamp of approval.

Any adult could figure that one out! ;)
Dont forget me! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BB, you are more adult than a lot of the people on these forums! :) You have wisdom beyond your years, my friend.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
BB, you are more adult than a lot of the people on these forums! :) You have wisdom beyond your years, my friend.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Beekissed said:
Amen to that, Animal farm!

SKR8PN, I knew it wasn't me...I don't send nasty PMs. ;) I find it to be bad form to say something mean in private that you wouldn't utter out in public. Not to say I don't reply to nasty PMs sent to me, but to send one? Nope. Not worth my time to stew in private...I like to get that venom out of the blood stream. :D

"christian" was it to kill them for their land and for their beliefs?
I don't know who assumed it was Christians driving the Indians from their lands, but it can safely be assured they were not Christians. That's like saying all mechanics are dishonest, all lawyers are crooked, all men are complete idiots because the majority of those I've known fit those descriptors. Just because someone rises up and says, "I'm going to do this and this in the name of Christ!" does not exactly follow that he has Christ's stamp of approval.

Any adult could figure that one out! ;)
Dont forget me! :)
Ok......sheesh...any adult OR Barred Buff Kentucky boy :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Okay I laughed out loud on that last one! :lol:

Then I got a weird look from Mom another laugh :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Didja snort? THAT always makes people look at ya weird :hu

Toulle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welll.......
Both in line with the original post as well as directions it has drifted......

I'm a newbie here, although this ain't my first rodeo. Before I joined this forum I spent a lot of time lurking. I read posts looking for something that I found value in and wanted to participate in, as well as looking out for certain types of posts that I see no value in or to be more frank want nothing to do with. I saw some of the first, and almost none of the second, so I joined.

That changed.

There has been a dramatic increase in most all of the types of posts I hoped to avoid - to the point that they seem to be taking over this forum

Most of the people that did post interesting or informative things seem to have moved on.

Coincidence? Probably not.

Back to lurking for me

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Didja snort? THAT always makes people look at ya weird :hu
No not then but I did do my low giggle that melts into the backgrounf it was funny I got tickled :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.