Status
Not open for further replies.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
okiegirl1 said:
Wannabefree said:
Poor judgement is always a big deal, because it doesn't ever get any better.
The poor judgment that has been shown on this forum by a couple mods isn't going to change, so why sweat about it? It seems they would rather hurt feelings and lose valuable contributing members than ever admit fault.
that is on them.
Not sweating it, just aint gonna let them think all is just simply forgiven. It's not. They were wrong. They should apologize.
I'm 100% with you. :hugs

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
It is rather difficult hearing my friends being called "culls" too. I can tell you those culls taught me everything I know about achieving my level of self sufficiency. I also know leaving was a difficult decision for them and it feels like they are being kicked when they are down. Low class.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
It is rather difficult hearing my friends being called "culls" too. I can tell you those culls taught me everything I know about achieving my level of self sufficiency. I also know leaving was a difficult decision for them and it feels like they are being kicked when they are down. Low class.
Totally agree! Very low class.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yea, but you guys the ones doing it are the pathetic ones. We're having a good time, so I wouldn't consider us 'down'.
screw 'em if they can't take a joke.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
... another one bites the dust, owe, another one bites the dust, hey hey, another one bites the dust... hey-yaeayeah

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
These types of forums depend on a high post rate to generate income so if you want to make a point, don't post, don't visit boycott them and if enough do it someone might notice. All the natter about who did what to who is just helping Them. Have happy holidays I'll read you next year.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Glad I've stayed out of this so far. There seems to be some truly hurt feelings here and none of the ones who appear to have caused the hurt appear to have the courage to make any form of either explanation or amends. This deeply saddens me. :hit

Is this what the folks who call themselves "mods" involved in this "debate" really want.? Frankly I find that attitude rather disappointing in what would otherwise be considered "adults" ! :barnie

I wonder just how many of the "mods" are really involved in the very hard, day to day life required to become SS?
"Walk a mile in my shoes" before you criticize someone is always a wise approach.

I leave you with the wise words of a poor carpenter in the middle east who lived 2000 years ago.
"if there is one among you who is free from sin, let him cast the first stone" :old
I guess we could stand to give that perspective a little creedence here and "get back to our normal broadcast day!"
Just my 2centavos fwiw!
Trim sends
//BT//

Status
Not open for further replies.