Where did your life take you today?

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
to the garden picking cleaning and freezing a wash pot full of turnips. Also mulched up leaves and turned them under in the garden.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Took the truck to the body shop, did laundry, working on the kitchen and other little things that need done.

Keeping the wood burner warm too.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
got the taxes done, went to HD to look for a new front door, ordered my fencing, got the paperwork at the courthouse to register our farm name...did a load of wash and hung it on the line..got out the craft bag for the neices visit. Whew, im done!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Went to work and played with dirt, rocks, Pulaskis, rock bars, hammers, rock chisels, and got dirty.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Did 3 loads and put them on the line. Cleared part of a spot just inside the woodline for a picnic table - still lots to do there.

Expanded the "rock wall" with the rocks pulled from the newly cleared land. (It's more like a rock train-there's no height). Finished clearing the garden. DH and I tilled the garden. Then all 4 of us got on our hands and knees and pulled rocks out of the garden and put then in the wheel barrow for additions to the rock wall.

Washed dishes, mopped floor - house work in general.

Getting ready to stuff DS in the tub then it's bed for him, bed for DD and shower and bath for me! Woooo hooooo!

Latest posts