Who has had success with T-TAPP exercise?

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was reading through the "get up and move" post and T-TAPP has been mentioned. What are the pros/cons and what has your success or failure been? Thanks everyone! I really need to do something and I get bored really easy.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
In spite of mentioning it over and over :D, I think I am the only one here that Tapps. And FYI, it is named for Teresa Tapp, not a type of dance :p I just finished a workout, there is so much it does for me that even if I never lost another inch, I would still do it. Just now it cleared up a major allergy attack I was having - I forgot to take my claritin last night and woke up dripping congestion, but 5 minutes into the workout I was clear. It's the lymph pumping action of the workout. It relieves all my aches and pains. It has been the only exercise I have done that actually rehabbed my back and neck problems. It helps me sleep better. It builds long, lean muscles in the proper proportions to keep your body aligned and strong. Trims the torso like nothing else. It heals the body on the inside and the outside at the same time. It is helping to balance my hormones, and I thought I was a lost cause.
It is an all in one workout. Muscle toning, stretching, cardio, mind to muscle connection building, and gets harder the better you learn the form. It's all built in.
And you can start with a 15 minute workout. If you are really interested for more success stories, check out the t-tapp forum, the people there (mostly women) are 100% genuine. It truly does amazing things. Teresa Tapp is a genius in the health and fitness world.

I honestly can't think of any cons. The DVD's are affordable, there's lots of options once you learn the basic workout. I guess the one con is that I love it so much I have spent more money to get more workouts :lol: You can use it in addition to other workouts if you desire.
edit, I keep thinking of things to add

AND - anyone, in any shape, of any age, with any physical problems can do it. Some people might need to start with the slower workout called MORE, which is still great for anyone.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hey Javamama, if I weren't on such a TEE-IGHT budget I would certainly try out those videos! I've heard you speak about them before and I am very interested.

Sadly for now I am stuck hitting the streets. (Maybe they would have them at my library?)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
GO Java!

I know that Java loves these and has been a huge proponent of them :)

I am swimming, biking and *attempting* to run. :gig It is sort of becoming an obsession. :bun

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It sounds like it is something I am looking for, I am trying to get back into shape to get back into riding horses. I have not ridden since having kids and I miss it terribly. The reason I stopped is that I injured my back and it has never really been the same, chiropractic is short term relief but I need muscle to keep it in place. It sounds like a good plan I just wanted to hear from people that actually do it.
Javamama how long have you been doing it and how long till you noticed results in strength?

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Hey Javamama, if I weren't on such a TEE-IGHT budget I would certainly try out those videos! I've heard you speak about them before and I am very interested.

Sadly for now I am stuck hitting the streets. (Maybe they would have them at my library?)
The old version of the DVD is on sale for 19.98 right now that's half price :D

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sufficientforme said:
It sounds like it is something I am looking for, I am trying to get back into shape to get back into riding horses. I have not ridden since having kids and I miss it terribly. The reason I stopped is that I injured my back and it has never really been the same, chiropractic is short term relief but I need muscle to keep it in place. It sounds like a good plan I just wanted to hear from people that actually do it.
Javamama how long have you been doing it and how long till you noticed results in strength?
I have a book I found at a garage sale that I LOVE... it's called 'Whoa-ga'... it's just yoga exercises based on increasing your balance and ability to ride. I had a lot of fun doing that.

I've heard Javamama talking about the T-Tapp stuff before and I'm tempted to try it too :)

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love that Whoa-ga! I really am getting back to a point in my life where I cannot think about doing much else except riding, I loved to compete and I have sacrificed for years for my family, I NEED to ride again for ME. Thanks for the encouragement/wisdom I always get from everyone here. Now off to amazon to look at that book!