Who has solar panels?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Diavolicchio said:
ScottSD said:
What do you mean?
It's sad that I'd even have to explain it.

John
It is sad that you won't take the time.

ROI = return on investment.

I personally got my solar panels on clearance and they were about 1/8 the the price of new. That is why I bought them before I even had any plans for them.

Each person has to determine how much they are willing to spend on an alternative energy project and how important it is to them right now. If I was living somewhere the lines did not run it would be more valuable to me - right now I am a dabbler and just trying to learn.

Diavolicchio

Contemplation Leave
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Diavolicchio said:
ScottSD said:
What do you mean?
It's sad that I'd even have to explain it.

John
It is sad that you won't take the time.

ROI = return on investment.

I personally got my solar panels on clearance and they were about 1/8 the the price of new. That is why I bought them before I even had any plans for them.

Each person has to determine how much they are willing to spend on an alternative energy project and how important it is to them right now. If I was living somewhere the lines did not run it would be more valuable to me - right now I am a dabbler and just trying to learn.
Since he'd already referenced the phrase 'return on investment' in his post, I assumed (and maybe erroneously) that he's aware what ROI stands for. I'm guessing what he wanted me to explain was why one should also take into account the fact going with a sustainable solution "is just the right thing to do."

John

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Apparently the only one who doesn't see the snippiness is the snippier.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
It is 22 degrees outside ... consider it done darling! (I didn't know we were on such snuggly terms!) ;)